02 November 2006

The Great Equalizer

e-qual-iz-er [ee-kwuh-lhay-zer] :
any device or appliance for equalizing strains, pressures, etc.

dilbert311006
courtesy of dilbert.com

Reminds me of the time when I was without Internet for almost half a year; though I forgot how I passed time during those dark ages...

So what is your 'equalizer'? Korean TV Serials? Free-to-play Online Games? Jodi Piccoult novels? Home making (seriously!) ? Or don't tell me you are one of the lucky fews with jobs that you just love to bits. Gahhh !


*******

"Businesses used to be like Christianity; if you were faithful and obedient, you could obtain bliss in the afterlife of retirement. Now its more of a reincarnation model. If a worker learns enough in his current job, he can progess to a higher level of employment elsewhere."

- Dogbert




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh another Dilbert fan! I love Dilbert too :) There are days when my life feels just like a comic strip! Btw, congrats on getting your new place..hope you and Vicki have lots of fun furnishing it!

benauhc said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
benauhc said...

thanks sue. i guess our lives sometimes depicts the stuff that dilbert goes thru'.