20 March 2009

IKEA Inspired post

We love being in Ikea. It's like being in a wonderful bright foreign store with great furnishing and also serves good food. You'll be tempted to grab so many things, but as long as you don't push a shopping cart, you'll only buy what you can carry in the yellow bag. Okay, so here's a list of things that Ikea inspires in me.

Ikea inspires me
... to pick up my rusty tools and drill set for some DIY project
... to break my back putting up a simple rack (half the time to reassemble after getting the orientation wrong)
... to eat eight meatballs, two chicken wings and drink free coffee (and to buy a pack of frozen meatballs back )
... to start hanging photos on my wall (just don't get the square ones that can't fit any photo)
... to buy more than I need and end up storing a few of those things that don't fit anywhere
... to foolishly believe that I can make-over my house by just buying the right stuff
... to arrange for delivery service so that i can walk over to Alexandra Village for bbq stingray and avocado juice
... to make plans for a repeat visit just to grab that one thing that I wasn't so sure about the last time


Ikea Inspired Racks 5 Ikea Inspired Racks 4
Ikea Inspired Racks 3 Ikea Inspired Racks 2

No comments: