13 February 2006

Tagged : Meme of Four

Got tagged by Stargazer.

4 Jobs I've Had In My Life

* BATA shop sales assistant (at Wetex Muar, while waiting for A-Level Results)
* Golf Caddy (one day stint @ Muar’s 9-hole golf course. My golfer lost about 6 balls that day)
* Real Estate Agent (for abt 8 months. selling houses, doing roadshows, distributing flyers, door-to-door visits)
* Engineer (making full use of my degree…)

4 Movies I Could Watch Over & Over
* BraveHeart (“Frreeedddommmm !!!”)
* LOTR (“A wizard is never late, Frodo Baggins. Nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to”)
* Transformers – The Movie (“Ba weep granna weep ninny bang.”)
* One Fine Day (She was having a perfectly bad day... Then he came along and spoiled it.)


4 TV Shows I Love(d) To Watch
* Latte @ 8 (miss Jason Lo’s antics at the midnight hour)
* ESPN English Premiership Highlights (next best thing to live soccer match on TV)
* The A-Team (4 cool guys saving the world)
* Whose line is it anyway ? (4 talented comedians doing their thing)

4 Places Where I've Lived
* Taman Murni, Muar (Childhood Home)
* Balestier Students’ Hostel, Balestier Road, Singapore (A-Level Days)
* Raffles Hall, NUS, Singapore (Under-graduate days)
* Toh Guan Rd, Singapore (After graduation)

4 Places I've Been On Vacation To
* Phuket
* Bali
* Bangkok
* Langkawi

4 Places I Would Rather Be
* Up in the highlands (Frasers or Cameron), drinking coffee, enjoying the view and cool air
* exploring New Zealand.
* At home in bed watching TV on working days.

* At old Trafford on match days.

4 Of My Favourite Foods
* Coffee (Teh Tarik comes a close second)
* Ayam Masak Merah
* Mee Siput
* Nyonya Zhang (Dumplings)

4 Websites I Visit Daily
* Yahoo Mail
* Soccernet
* Google
* Dilbert Comics

4 Beautiful People Worth Tagging
* Self Refresh
* Insane Squirrel
* Beer Brat
* Hot Choc

3 comments:

benauhc said...

Yes, that was in 2003. Some of my photos are available here :
http://www.flickr.com/photos/45169335@N00/sets/1039980/

SoupLad said...

nonya zhang...hmmm

can say that I am buay paiseh, but I think I make very good nonya zhang.

willing to be my guinea pig?

benauhc said...

souplad,will take you up on that offer come Dumpling Season.