30 August 2006

Turning Thirty

Yep, got over it. There were many cheering supporters on both sides of the fence. “How does it feel turning 30? heh heh.” (laugh, laugh, but is that a wrinkle I see on our forehead) and “Hey, welcome to the club.” (from the “Life begins at Thirty” Club) were the enthusiastic messages that greeted me on Monday morning. Well, one thing is for sure, I can now tear up the “Things to do before turning 30” list and head down the future beyond the OB markers.


One to thirty

P.S : Special thanks to those who had sent me birthday smses, e-cards, e-mails, reminded me of my age, stuffed me with birthday cakes, sent me gifts, and especially for the companionship that you guys continue to offer.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy happy happy belated birthday! ^_^ thank God for all his blessings your 30 yrs *^_^*

Beer Brat said...

Happy birthday :)
I dunno which pic i like more, the cute little baby or the scenery in the 2nd pic.

Norman said...

sigh... missed the boat...
didn't get to shop for an insulting birthday card.
Hallmark has some nasty zingers for 30th birthdays....

benauhc said...

ML, BB and Norm, thanks!

didiusus said...

Happy birthday old boy.
Its a little sad isn't it?
I feel so old.

Eternity said...

happy belated birthday! so, what's it like to be 30? :P

benauhc said...

thanks didiusus and eternity, for making thirty sound old. :P