24 April 2006

First Blogversary : One Year On ...

Amazing, it's been one year since I first launched my Blog and my made my life, rants and musings known online. I wouldn't say that my life now revolves around my blog (hmmm ... does it?), just that blogging has pretty much found a place(a comfy corner lot I presume) in my life. Now, among the first things I tell myself when I stumble upon news worth reporting, or when I find a photo-worthy moment, or when my mind spits out some interesting thoughts, is to blog about it. I guess it kinds of give you a special feeling when you know that you can share these things with the world, maybe not the world, but people who care to drop by your remote outpost in the vast worldwide web.

Whatever. At least this way life seems more interesting ...

Ok bos, satu lagi teh tarik !

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats! ^_^ one year mature blogger! teh tarik all round!

SoupLad said...

more teh tarik, please.

Cheers for more to come.....

benauhc said...

midnight lily, souplad,
thanks ! will drink to that.

Charles said...

time flies when ur having fun :)

benauhc said...

that's true Charles. so how do I slow time down but not giving up fun?