02 April 2006

Tam Biet Hanoi

Hey there. It's my last day here in Hanoi. Decided to drop a few words in my blog since the hotel has internet facilities (as most Hotels do here).

I'm staying in the Old Quarters, surrounded by unending rows of shops selling anything from shoes to stone tablets. There is constant honking in the background as motorcycles and cars move along in haphazard fashion thorugh the narrow streets. There is activity everywhere. Will definitely miss this sight once I'm back in Singapore.

It's almost 11am now. Got to go pack my stuff before we set off to find food (our last lunch in Vietnam, so it better be good). Will write about my trip next week when I'm done organising my few hundred photos.

Tam Biet !

3 comments:

SoupLad said...

guess u are already back home. did u manage to try their "ZHU CHANG FEN?"

i bet u have nice pics of H.K lake and the "Hang Bas, Hang Gais....." Awaiting for ya pic feeds.

Norman said...

Managed to get your lost baggage back?

benauhc said...

souplad, stargazer, will have them up soon.

norman, no luck yet. now I can only hope for a cheque in the post...